Clock for Palm OS with customizable skins.
Watchmaker 2.1 features:
- 12 integrated skins with analog, digital and binary clocks or calendar.
- Pick a skin and customize layout and colors by your self.
- Flash-Alarm: With a single tap on the panel clock,
set an alarm within the next hour.
- 6 Standard alarms. Each alarm have the options Daily/weekly, one-time,
Easy alarm setting by tapping a clockface or a number block.
- Drift correction for an accurate handheld without PC syncing.
- With one hardware button, toggle between Watchmaker and any Palm application.
Take a glance at the clock, with auto-off after 3 seconds.
- The panel shows the day and month in the language of your Palm OS.
- Needs PalmOS 5.0 and a high resolution display 320x320 or up.
01-Jan-11 Version 2.1
22-Apr-09 Version 2.0
- New: The full version is now freeware.
- Fix: The share app function did not work properly.
24-Mar-08 Version 1.6
- New: Watchmaker Lite and Watchmaker Full.
- New: Calendar skin.
- New: Tap the clockface of the Night & Day skin to see the city
times at other parts the day.
- New: LED Clock now with battery meter.
- New: In the Layout form switch off "Favorite" for all skins at once.
- Fix: Pressing the "Go To" button on the OS-popup did not clear the alarm.
- Fix: Centro was reseting while using repeat.
- Fix The "Test" button didn't work on a weekly alarm if the
current day was off.
- Fix: Auto off 3sec did not work at first launch after a reset.
- Fix: Auto off 3sec did not work properly together with "Stay on if charging".
- Fix: There was a green shadow on the Dali skin. (On some devices)
- Fix: Some older Palm models gave error messages.
21-Jul-07 Version 1.5.3
- Two new skins including the analog binary clock.
- Binary Clock now with colors and help functions.
- Fix: Device awareness for Treo 680 and later models.
- Fix: Treo/Centro: default midi library is now "MIDI Ring Tones"
- Fix: Removed flash alarm arc in the Airport skin.
05-Jan-07 Version 1.5.2
- New skin "Airport".
- Fix: dismiss alarms with one tap on the native pop up.
- Fix: The share app function cannot cause a soft-reset anymore.
- Fix: The next alarm function is now without drift correction time.
- Fix: No blank screen under the keyguard.
- Fix: Bypass the keyguard if using the 3 second auto-off.
26-Sep-06 Version 1.5.1
- Updated for new Daylight Saving Time in USA and Canada.
- The LED skin has a new option "Binary".
06-Jul-06 Version 1.5
- New skin "Digital LED" replacing font skin.
- Optional native pop up. (Fixing a dismiss problem on some Treo's)
- "Next alarm" shows now alarms within the next 24 hours.
- New gadgets for the panel: Battery indicator and display next alarm to fire.
- Crescendo alarm: Gradually increase the sound volume for your wake up call.
- Three new skins: In "Day & Night" the hour hand makes
one revolution in 24 hours; with cities around the world.
- New option: Keep handheld on, while charging.
- Clock face setting and number block setting can now be mixed.
Place your mouse on an image to show more info.