Multi-function alarm clock for Centro and Treo smartphones and TX Tungsten or Zire PDA's.
more screen shots
- Customizable layout with 20 slots you can fill with
- An analog clock with flash alarm (4 slots)
- A digital clock (2 slots)
- A number of daily alarms
- Weekly alarms
- Bi-weekly alarms (2 slots)
- Period selected alarms (3 slots)
- Interval timer (3 slots)
- Per city time zone bars
- An info bar showing the next event
- A bar for setting system time and date
- An analog egg timer (4 slots)
- Advanced alarm tools (Take a look in the manual)
- Every alarm can trigger a circle pop up with variable snooze, the standard OS
pop up, play sound only, or launch one of the applications on the device.
- Supports MP3 players PocketTunes, Aeroplayer,
- Midi sound with volume escalation and repeat.
- For everything on the screen set your own colors.
- Offline drift correction for the system clock.
- With an hardware button, toggle between BellTime and any other application.
Take a glance at the clock, with auto-off after 3 seconds.
- Supports devices with PalmOS 5.x and display resolutions 160x160,
320x320 and 320x480(Portrait).
BellTime in the forum:
06-Jan-11 Version 1.6
05-Jan-10 Version 1.5
- New: The full version is now freeware.
- New: The Big buttons timer shows colored overtime in the coundown mode.
- New: Flash alarm time (digital) added to the analog clock.
- New: Toggle external events in "Event monitor" with navigation-right button.
- New: Shortcut to set the alarm time to "now". (press N on keyboard if keypad is up)
- Fix: Letter key launcher did not launch if keyboard was in upper case mode.
- Fix: Error nr. 2760.
22-Jun-09 Version 1.4
- New: Two-slot egg timer as ruler.
- New: Treo/Centro: Letter key launcher. (Gen. Settings)
- New: TreoMute support and mute switch indicator in header.
- New: Nicer icon.
- Fix: Sound = Beeps for Palm Pre with Classic*.
- Fix: Analog clock in 24 hour mode.
02-Apr-09 Version 1.3.1
- New: "Event monitor" now with an option for external events.
- New: Make your own loud alarms with "Sound = Beeps".
- New: Treo/Centro: Toggle the keylight with the space key.
- Fix: CorePlayer didn't start.
- Fix: Treo/Centro: "Action = Brightness" now Keyshades compatible.
- Fix: Lauch application now works for file names up to 32 characters.
31-Jan-09 Version 1.3
- Fix: Now compatible with all Pocket Tunes versions including v5.0.
- Fix: The action "Launch application" was failing after the delete and
restore of apps.
- Fix: While entering the alarm time by keyboard on a Treo/Centro the
cursor moves forwards now.
- Fix: MP3 messages for slots not using MP3 at all are removed.
15-Nov-08 Version 1.2
- New: Timer with big buttons and pause function.
- New: Time control (actions) for phone on, phone off and brightness setting.
- New: Manual brightness control by tapping the digital clock or the "Next event" bar.
Set the minimal value in the menu General Settings.
- New: The slot settings can be locked. (Menu General Settings)
- New: Butler keyguard API supported.
- New: Large font for "System time & date". (Menu Skinning)
- Fix: The toggle status of the "Next event" bar (time or countdown) is now saved.
- Fix: In am/pm mode the timer didn't allow values larger than 12 hours.
- Fix: When using the combination autosnooze + MP3 + Swell=1x, subsequence alarms could be silent.
- Fix: Now also runs on Zire Z22.
08-Sep-08 Version 1.1.1
- New: Bi-weekly alarm with seperate settings for each week. E.g. wake up at
7:00 am from Monday till Friday in one week but at 8:00 am from
Tuesday till Saturday in the other week.
- New: Period selected alarm. Your weekly alarm can now be suppressed for vacation etc.
- New: Interval timer. Make a chime, take your meds every hour and a half etc.
- New: Improved tool selection with info, install or cancel.
- New: Toggle between time and countdown by tapping the "Next Alarm" bar.
- New: Display the day of the week in the header. (go Skinning)
- New: Copy multi-slot alarm tools.
- Fix: The display did not shut off in the case you did not clear an mp3 alarm.
- Fix: You now get an error message if the app you try to launch does not exist any more.
- Fix: "Go to" in the OS popup did not clear the alarm in the alarm manager.
- Fix: The option "Auto off after 3 sec" did not work properly together with the option
"Keep device on".
18-Aug-08 Version 1.1
- Fix: Only for the lite version for hires+ devices (TX/T3/T5 etc.) Slot 6 and 7 were not not available in v1.1
22-Jun-08 Version 1.0
- New: 5-Way navigation for all functions on the panel.
- New: Alarm tool with Time and Date.
- New: Menu "Skinning" to toggle display options.
- New: Analog clock with the hour numbers 0 - 24. (Skinning)
- New: Station clock. (Skinning)
- New: Small analog clocks in the time zones. (Skinning)
- New: The Eggtimer shows the remaining time until alarm.
- New: For TX devices: Large digital clock. (Page 4)
- New: For phones: Vibrate on/off for all combinations of mute and loud.
- Fix: Timezone did not show am/pm.
- Fix: Timezone was using DST even if "This location observe DST" was disabled in the World Clock.
- Fix: 'Check it' was not working if the current day in the week table was off.
- Fix: Tapping run on a running stopwatch did a stopwatch reset.
Example layout on a Tungsten T|X
Look at the comet at the right side of the clockface: It's the flash alarm. With just ONE tap on the
clockface (3 o'clock position) an alarm was started and has still around 7 minutes to go.
BellTime as Treo / Centroclock
Here, the user configured the 5 available slots with a digital clock, a weekly alarm, a timer
and a time zone clock.
Entering an alarm time
A keypad is always the easiest way to enter numbers. Use your Palm stylus,
your fingers, the 5-Way navigator or the keyboard of your Centro.
A BellTime alarm is ringing
Here on top of an other application.
Each alarm can have a note (here ** BellTime **) and each alarm uses its own colors for the note.
* On the Palm Pre with Classic you should set Sound = Beeps for all alarm tools,
and be aware that depending on your Classic version not all BellTime functions